Thirty, Flirty and Thriving

Well not quite flirty but I just turned thirty and it's going to be a great year because I have a list of 30 awesome things to accomplish. Throughout the year I will be updating this blog as I accomplish each item on my list.

Monday, August 26, 2013

30. Complete the 2012 page for the Family Scrapbook


I made it! I completed this scrapbook page and checked off the last thing left on my list, with a couple of hours to spare. Scrapbooking is a hobby of mine but not something I do as much as I used to. It can be time consuming and costly, which is why I decided a couple of years ago to put together a family scrapbook album with a page (or two) for each year to feature the family highlights of that year.


I am excited to work more on this album to record family memories and watch our family grow year by year. When I went home last month, I was able to bring a bunch of photos back with me and hoping there will be enough to work on several more years of pages. I now have the last five years completed ... just twenty-five more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment