Thirty, Flirty and Thriving

Well not quite flirty but I just turned thirty and it's going to be a great year because I have a list of 30 awesome things to accomplish. Throughout the year I will be updating this blog as I accomplish each item on my list.

Monday, September 3, 2012

2. Eat at a restaurant I haven’t eaten at before



On Friday my friend Kristine and her husband (who is also my friend) took me out for dinner at The Urban Diner. What they didn’t know at the time is that they actually helped me check something off my list. I had heard that The Urban Diner had been featured on the food Networks show “You Gotta Eat Here” so I had high expectations. I ordered the lasagna and it did not disappoint.      
Kristine and Taylor also gave me a box of "Cookies by George". My favourite was the lemon! I am grateful to have them as my friends; it’s nice to know that people care about you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment