Thirty, Flirty and Thriving

Well not quite flirty but I just turned thirty and it's going to be a great year because I have a list of 30 awesome things to accomplish. Throughout the year I will be updating this blog as I accomplish each item on my list.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

22. Have a Picnic

I love having picnics, sitting on a blanket outside while enjoying good food and company. I have planned a few picnics throughout the year but each time it either rained or something else came up to ruin the plans. I planned one for today with my co-workers and although the skies seemed to be threatening rain, it didn't and we were able to enjoy a nice picnic in pleasant weather.

I work for a Head Start program (Pre-School) and I feel that having the picnic today was a great way to end for two of  our teachers who were working their last day for our program. It was also a good way to start off the summer for those of us working throughout the summer and it was great to have some staff who are already off for the summer join us.



As expected from pot-lucks where I work, everyone bought delicious salads, appetizers, desserts, etc. to share. Thank You Co-workers for joining in on the picnic!


No comments:

Post a Comment