Thirty, Flirty and Thriving

Well not quite flirty but I just turned thirty and it's going to be a great year because I have a list of 30 awesome things to accomplish. Throughout the year I will be updating this blog as I accomplish each item on my list.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

10. Go to a Theatre

On Christmas Eve my family helped me check something else off my list: To go to a theatre. We went to the Granville Island theatre in Vancouver and watched "It's a Wonderful Life". A true Christmas classic and wonderfully performed. The production followed the film very closely and was both touching and entertaining.

I actually went to see the same production with my parents a couple of years ago and last year we saw the Nutcracker Ballet at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre which was also amazing. I think Christmas is a great time to watch a theatre production with all the wonderful classic Christmas-themed stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment